Don't you just hate it when you worked out so hard but someone still calls you "berisi" or a more direct word "fat"? Well, i am one of those unlucky guy who works hard to loose the extra pounds around my waist. I would say succesfully in the first 6 months of my exercise regime.
Back in January this year, I felt great. i knew that i only needed to loose maybe around 5kg to pose "Brad Pitt topless style" on the beach. However, that dream faded in February as i completely stopped doing my 8km routine.
A few weeks ago, after abandoning my exercise routine for nearly 5 weeks, a few of my colleagues started sneering "Eh.. ko makan berisi la. Serius". How annoying is that!
Unfortunately, I got the same comment today. A supplier, which i have not seen for a good 4-5 months, commented the same thing. He said "Apsal cam buncit je!". As a supplier, I do not think he would dare to insult me. So i guess he was telling the truth. =(.
Anyway, to my defence, i have been running again in the past 4 weeks now and added a new routing to my exercise. I am now doing 300 sit ups everytime I go to the gym. Hence, the so called "buncit" is actually my six packs trying to force their way. I think most people misjudged my six packs as buncit. Honest!
To all my doubters, I have this to say to you "Give me till end of May, as I shall parade my six packs for all the world to see"! Enough said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyway gud luck.... But d idea of showing ur six pack to everyone is not OK.... as long as u know u did the best for that... that's already called an ACHIEVEMENT!!!! by the way... WELL DONE...
ReplyDeleteDear Ms Anonymous. As much as i value your compliment, I shall still show off my six pack when they are ready. Haha!
ReplyDeletemmmmm.... its up to you... if u've made the effort n really confident to show off ur six pack... go for it babeh!!!! yeehaaaaa.... hahahahahah..... (trying to loose 'some' ......, managed to loose SIX kg now)
ReplyDelete