Thursday, 22 April 2010

Anonymous... thank you whoever you are

comments left by an anonymous on my blog has not gone unnoticed. I know that the so called anonymous is actually the same person and likely someone from my Facebook friend's list. So, whoever you are, please reveal yourself to me.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Keep guessing 'romanbath'.. whoever am im.. im juz a person who loves to read.. even ur writing its juz simple way to express ur feelings, expression or thoughts..thanks for the inspiration!!! keep writing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I think you are someone close to me. We must have met,and must be someone who constantly check my FB. emm.. i think I know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I know for a certain that you are a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I leave all the answers to you.. im no one ... as i was mentioned before am juz a person who loves ur writing!!!!... peace!!!!

    ReplyDelete