Sometimes we can never understand how God destine our lives. The events in the past few weeks has definitely opened my eyes and set me on a spiritual journey i never had imagine.
The thought of losing someone i love so dearly started this journey. I am still fighting for the love of my life. On the outside, people would have told me to stop. But, after solat hajat, yasin and recitation of surah al mulk ( ayah 14) i got some dreams that gave me hope. The dreams came from Allah as my guidance, and deep down, my niat has always been sincere.
I am not ahli tafsir mimpi, so i can never be too sure about the meanings of the dreams. But, by asking someone who knows about inteprating dreams, i was told that most of my dreams were "good signs".
I did istikarah in the past, and never really had dreams that guided me to a certain decision.(maybe once that had happened, but when it did happened i was not mengamalkan solat istikarah that particular night. So i really don't know). I'm nervous as to how will things unfold and how it will end. I really hope that Allah will accept my doa, and kabulkan my wishes.
Allah is my witness that I'm doing this because i do not want to lose her, especially to someone that i believe is the wrong man. Serahkan urusan ini kepada Allah. Insya Allah, Allah will help me.
Ya Allah, aku memohon padaMu agar doaku Kau kabulkan. Keluarkanlah dia daripada penganiyaan ini. Kasihanilah dia, kasihanilah daku , dan kasihanilah kami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment