The song entitled "Feels like Home" was a song that i came to like. It embodies everything that i see in love.
In the past few weeks have been difficult for me. I asked for a divine intervention after pretty hapless in all my efforts. Alhamdulillah, so far the signs are good. InsyaAllah I will always istiqamah in my prayers and doas cause I know that she is worth fighting for.
Ikhlas or sincere in loving her is something that i knew months ago. I knew i fell in love with you, my pink bunny, even before we agreed to meet. This past weeks have strengthen and convinced me that I love you so much.
I just hope that when the big moment appears, you will stand up and fight for us. This time, our love will prevail, insya Allah.
Ya Allah, I pray to you, that things will change for the better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBMwz6ovdZI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment