As I listen to a song by Chantal Kreviazuk (who? well she sang "Leaving on a Jet Plane" from the film Armageddon), entitled "Feels like home", I can't praise enough the ryhthm and lyrics of that song. And listening to the lyrics, does made my mind reversing a few years back.
I guess, the song reminds me of my old flame in some ways. Don't get me wrong, I do not hold my past anymore. It is just sometimes you wondered,was she the one who got away?
For the better, it was a turning point of my life and hers. And, it was better that we parted. "Redha" is the right word to sum up the break up. Life goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This kind of forgetting does not erase memory, it lays the emotion surrounding the memory to rest... As what u said, life must goes on..Sometimes we are trying to get the best thing for our life.. but it doesn't mean that the best thing stay with us forever... Sabar tau!!!
ReplyDelete