Monday, 22 March 2010

These dreams are meant to come true.

In life, you can never be certain of things. No matter how much planning you've done, even to the very last minute details, there will always something that can alter them. My initial plan in life was simple. Get a good job, start a family, settle down and enjoy life. Never it comes across my mind that the very concept of my dreams contain one major flaw. The devil is call "human factor".

I realise that achieving the basic concept of my dream would take a mountainous effort, a loads of sacrifice and pure determination. Hence, I have set a few targets to achieve, and the first thing on my mind is to secure myself financially. I've embarked on a month-long process of identifying the risks and return assessment, that include projection earnings and financial portfolios. That process is nearly done and I am happy so far with the decisions I made.

The next step is buying a house. Some girls have this picture inside their heads since they were little about their wedding. But I, never really have much thought about wedding. Since i was a kid, I had this picture in my head whereby I would be living in a good house, enjoying the tranquility and peace of my surroundings. Simple, yet more than enough for me. Where does this lead to? Well, buying a house.

This is the tricky part. A house here in KL/Selangor area cost a fortune. Usually,people do joint-loan, combining the salary with their spouses to create a gigantic fund to afford the mortgage. I have no such plan. I want to be able to but my house with my pocket money. Yet, you need a big salary to afford such luxury. Looking at the situation now, there is only one way out. And this way out is something that I will keep to myself for the time being.

so far, my dreams are still elusive. But I am ready to take that extra step, run that extra mile and fight the extra battle to achieve my goals. May the dreams come true. Amin.

2 comments:

  1. I agreed.. not everybody will understand what really u want in ur life... Only u know what u really wants... whateva it is... believe in urself.. only u can make it happen... Good luck.. Hopefully ur dream will come tru.. Amin!!!!

    ReplyDelete