Tuesday, 29 June 2010

29 June 2010,

I have been dreading this day. It was a day that, 5 years ago, I would never could have imagine. Yes, I have joined the "3 series" club. No, I am not scared of being old. But rather, I am thinking of what could I have, or should have, achieved before I reach this wonderful milestone.

There was once the idea of a simple life. You know, the simplest of the simplest. A good job with good pay, a house, a wife and kids. Am I content? No, I think I have a good job, something that I have been targeting since I graduated. And the other stuff, unfortunately they are still a dream.

Come 29 June 2011, my vow is to accomplish most of that simple life philosophy. Need to purify the soul first, and I will do it insya Allah this year. Oh Allah, do not let my life in my hands even for a second, guide me and bring me success. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. InsyaAllah u will. Reading your post makes me wonder...five years from now i'll be joining the "3 series" too and how will I be celebrating mine? hmm, Picture A - with a husband, and baby(ies) or Picture B - with a boyfriend who is still not ready for commitment or Picture C - with my family or Picture D - with my besties who nicely make time for me even though they already have families of their own...hmm, mana satu ni ye?
    I hope Allah guides you to the path that shall bring you happiness :)I also hope the same for me. Amen.

    ReplyDelete